1. Athletics and performing arts (supplementals)
* no coaches/advisors no co-curriculars ???
Or 1000 children will pay $700.00 to participate ????
2. Community Services, Food
Services and Summer School
(Increase revenues to pay for themselves $231,000
3. Reduce lunch aides $ 40,000
4. Eliminate kindergarten aides $500,000
5. Eliminate full day kindergarten $750,000
6. Increase class size to
K - 12 maximum
under Board Policy #6131 $1.1 - 1.6 million
* Logic would dictate if class size is increased. . . then
less teaching staff wiuld be needed. . . .
divide $1.6 million by $40,000 = (-)40 teachers
7. reduce special teachers:
A. Elementary (art, math, science, enrichment) $600,000
B. Middle School ( multi-age, Coloring Outside the Lines) $200,000
C. High School (Music, phys.ed, ISD, & AP coordinator) $285,000
8. Other considerations
A. Further reductions in administrative and support personnel
B. Cancel scheduled bus purchases
C. Reduce permanent improvement projects being done
from the operating budget
D. Further across the board reductions in materials, supplies,
equipment replacement and repair.
Two Million dollars = 50 teachers + the 40 mentioned in item 6 . . . . . . total 90 less teachers !!!!!!!!!!!!